Terms and Conditions
The promoter is: Fitness Interactive Ltd (company no. 10688836) whose registered office is at Fitness House, Sgubor Wyre, Llanrhystud, Ceredigion, SY23 5DL.
1. The competition is open to residents of Europe aged 18 years or over who are engaged in the Fitness Industry.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.fitbag.me
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries will not be counted.
7. Closing date for entry will be 30th December 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Visit www.fitbag.me to enter.
-Entrants must be 18 years or older.
-Entrants must be a resident within Europe.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 10 Winners will each receive a single FITBAG along with a Century Wavemaster XXL.The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. 5 Winners will be chosen on 30th November 2020, with another 5 chosen on 31st December 2020 by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
16. Each winner will receive a fully-funded FITBAG on loan for up to 2 years. At the end of the 2 year period, the title of the FITBAG system will move from Fitness Interactive Ltd to the Winner. Should the winner stop using the FITBAG within the first 2 year period, Fitness Interactive Ltd holds the right to ask for the system to be returned.
17. Winners will be expected to participate within gameplay via the Fitbag app and posting on the club forum and joining in with campaigns.
18. Fitness Interactive Ltd expects all winners to participate in all marketing campaigns relevant to their entry.
19. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 7 days after closing date by contacting Fitness Interactive Ltd via www.fitbag.me.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Fitness Interactive Ltd will judge the competition and decide on the winner(s).
24. Fitness Interactive Ltd.’s decision as to those able to take part in and selection of winners is final.
25. Fitness Interactive Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
26. Fitness Interactive Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
27. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
28. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England
8th September 2020